Mission & Objectives
To use focused programs of activities and technology in the promotion of the cultural heritage of people from Volta Region, Ghana, Togo and Benin in the Diaspora, more so, especially in the Washington Metropolitan Area of the United States of America.
- To bring together all people from the Volta Region, Ghana and the Ewe speaking people or people of Ewe heritage from Togo and Benin living in the Washington, D.C, Maryland and Virginia areas for a united Ewe community.
- To establish communication links with other associations with similar objectives; and their members.
- To advise and assist members in areas of Health; Birth and Death; Legal matters; Education; Insurance; Employment, and other relevant matters as need arises.
- To promote Economic, Social, Cultural, and Civic activities among members and community and to the extent possible, seize opportunities to display and teach Ewe culture to the larger communities of Washington, D.C. metro area.
- To use available resources to aid in the Socio-economic development of Ghana, Togo and Benin and the Washington, DC metro area.
- To do all and anything necessary, proper and suitable for the accomplishment of any of the above objectives either on its own or in association with other local jurisdictions, organizations or individuals.